Loungewear. Athleisure. PJs. Can I get an amen?
Whatever you want to call it, it’s heaven sent. Don’t laugh at me, but one of my 2018 new year’s resolutions was to wear more real pants. Yet, here I am sitting on the couch in my leggings that I’ve been in since 8am!
On any typical morning I throw on a pair of lululemon leggings and a comfy shirt and head to the studio. My only excuses is it’s eighty degrees during a newborn session, and I’ll probably get messy one way or another. I keep an extra pair of comfortable clothes at the studio just in case!
Then comes lunch time, where I throw on a tank top and head to a work out class. Then, back to the studio for another session. After work I head home, and the first thing I normally do is put on my most comfortable pjs to lounge on the couch and edit or spend time with my cute husband.
So when I decided to write about my favorite things to wear, there was only one obvious answer. I’m an expert when it comes to comfortable clothes!
So here you go. My absolute favorite cozy outfits. You know that one piece of clothing that you grab over and over again and rejoice when you see that it’s clean? These are mine. Hope you love them as much as I do!
- Urban Outfitters Tunic. This comes in a million different colors and is oh so comfortable. I wear it with my favorite leggings, nikes, and a bralette. I also own it in three colors…don’t judge!
2. Cozy Zoe Plush Pajamas. I can’t even with these. They are like a cozy blanket made into PJ’s and in the mornings I dread taking them off! Do yourself a favor and get them. Also, you should probably gift them to every girl you know.
3. Shop Stevie Sweater. Have you hear about Shop Stevie? It’s basically like a little clothing boutique but online. The plus side? Everything I own from them is comfortable. It feels like PJs but cute enough to wear out of the house! The downside is that their cute items go fast, go grab one while you can! If you see something you love, don’t wait to snag it.
4. Piko hooded pullover. I also own this in four different colors. Yes, FOUR. You guys…I wasn’t kidding, when I find something I love, I really love it! I throw these on almost everyday over a t-shirt and also when I’m chilly at the house over my PJs. They also come in multiple colors.
5. Lululemon Align Full Length Leggings. Yes, they are expensive. Yes, they are life changing. I put off buying a pair of these because of the price, even when everyone I knew was raving about them. I finally bit the bullet and got a pair with some birthday money and now I’ll never look back. If you told me I’d have to sell a kidney to get a pair of these leggings, I probably would!